× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

NFL Week 17 choices, best options: Cowboys burn out Titans, Bills finish Bengals

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1103 by Graziella
We did not have a very Merry Xmas, hitting just among our top five wagers. The Detroit Lions aren't who we thought they were, the Cleveland Browns shed in the house in the coldest video game of the period, Tua Tagovailoa's inadequate 2nd fifty percent provided the video game to the Green Bay Packers and Tom Brady needed overtime to beat Trace McSorley. Shoutout to the Cincinnati Bengals for actually functioning in Week 16. This week, the Packers seek to keep points rolling against the Minnesota Vikings, the New England Patriots effort to obtain back on course versus the Miami Dolphins and after that Joe Burrow and the Bengals host Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills. Right here's a take a look at what I'm assuming this week. As constantly, credit scores to the CBS Sports research study team for making me seem wise. All chances come politeness of Caesars five picks ATS record: 37-42-1
Overall ATS document: 118-115-7
Straight up document: 155-83-22022 Gaming fads
Home teams: 120-115-5 51%)
Underdogs: 126-108-5 54%)
Unders: 131-107-2 55%) Dallas Cowboys -12.5) at Tennessee TitansThursday, 8:15 p.m. ET Amazon Prime Video) Featured Video Game|Tennessee Titans vs. Dallas Cowboys Moneyline Spread Overall 10 +600 BET NOW +13.5 -110 BET NOW o40.5 -110 BET NOW DAL -900 WAGER NOW -13.5 -110 WAGER NOW u40.5 -110 BET NOW I'm not exactly sure just how much information I have to go right into here. The Titans are a sandy team, which grittiness earned them the No. 1 seed in the AFC last season in spite of Tennessee having fun with an NFL-record different amount of gamers as a result of injury. This season, the Titans just could not overcome that adversity. Malik Willis is a really raw rookie quarterback running behind an awful offending line, and he has a substandard vast obtaining corps and offensive coordinator to function with. The protection plays difficult, but they are hurt just regarding anywhere. Throw in the fact that this video game virtually does not matter whatsoever for Tennessee, and we are looking at a blowout. The choice: Cowboys -12.5
Projected rating: Cowboys 30-14Indianapolis Colts at New York City Giants -6 )Sunday, 1 p.m. ET CBS,  Paramount+) Included Video Game|New york city Giants vs. Indianapolis Colts Moneyline Spread Total Amount NYG -250 WAGER NOW -5.5 -110 WAGER NOW o38.5 -110 BET NOW IND +205 WAGER NOW +5.5 -110 WAGER NOW u38.5 -110 BET NOW The Colts' season is done, and they have relocated onto their third starting quarterback of the period. Nick Foles traditionally possesses the Giants 3-0), yet he looked awful versus the Los Angeles Chargers recently, throwing for 143 backyards and 3 interceptions. With Indy starting Foles at quarterback and not having Jonathan Taylor, I'm comfortable taking the Giants to cover the Jones looked respectable against the Vikings last week. He completed over 71 percent of his passes for 334 lawns, one touchdown and one interception, and is moving the narrative on himself as a player. I'm additionally very intrigued by Isaiah Hodgins, a Giants wideout that can step up down this final stretch. He's caught 3 goals over the last 4 video games, and captured 8-of-11 targets for 89 yards and one goal recently versus Minnesota.  Essentially, the Giants simply need to reveal up in the house  Commanders Shop , and they secure a playoff place. The Colts defense isn't bad, yet the Giants need to win this video game by even more than six points. The pick: Giants -6
Projected rating: Giants 23-13Cleveland Browns at Washington Commanders -2 )Sunday, 1 p.m. ET Fox,  FuboTV) Included Game|Washington Commanders vs. Cleveland Browns Moneyline Spread Total WAS -120 BET NOW -1 -110 BET NOW o41 -110 BET NOW CLE +100 BET NOW +1 -110 BET NOW u41 -110 BET CURRENTLY I, for one, am revolted with the Browns. They had their backs versus the wall surface on their home area in the cold climate taking on versus a group that plays even more than fifty percent of their season inside. and lost. Currently that the Browns have been removed from playoff contention, why should I select them against Washington when driving? The Leaders are in control of their own fate with the No. 7 seed, so this game is vital. A crucial video game is not the most effective time to transform quarterbacks, yet that's what Ron Rivera is Heinicke was benched for Carson Wentz during the 17-point loss to the San Francisco 49ers after back-to-back turn overs. Nevertheless, Heinicke brought Washington's season back to life, going 5-3-1 as the starter. Wentz has gone 2-4 as the starter this year. That's not to state Wentz is horrible and uses absolutely nothing to this offense; it's just an interested decision that will attract the ire/attention of everybody around the NFL if Washington drops this game. With the number being so low, I'm mosting likely to ride with the Commanders. The Browns infraction has been the lowest-scoring infraction considering that Deshaun Watson took control of. While Cleveland has a reliable ground game, Washington has one of the ideal protective lines in the NFL, and held Christian McCaffrey to just 46 hurrying backyards last week. The pick: Commanders -2
Projected rating: Commanders 24-17New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles -6 )Sunday, 1 p.m. ET Fox,  FuboTV) Included Video Game|Philadelphia Eagles vs. New Orleans Saints Moneyline Spread Overall PHI -240 BET NOW -4.5 -110 WAGER NOW o42 -110 WAGER NOW NO +196 WAGER NOW +4.5 -110 BET NOW u42 -110 BET NOW The Saints have the most awful scoring violation in the NFL considering that Week 9 14.9 factors per video game). They have actually toughed out 2 victories straight versus lower opponents, today they obtain among the ideal groups in the NFL when traveling. The Eagles can secure the No. 1 seed in the NFC with a win here, and ultimately, that's what I believe 's not assured Jalen Hurts will play this week, yet to be truthful with you, I'm not certain it matters. Gardner Minshew threw for 355 yards and two goals against the Cowboys recently, and assisted put up 34 points. He did additionally have 2 interceptions, but they weren't outright throws. This group has sufficient skill to install points with either Hurts or Minshew under center.  The pick: Eagles -6
Projected score: Eagles 28-20Buffalo Costs -1) at Cincinnati BengalsMonday, 8:30 p.m. ET ESPN,  .

www.commanderssportsshop.com/collections/luke-mccaffrey-jersey
www.commanderssportsshop.com/collections/terry-mclaurin-jersey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.